How to Add media in Windows Video Converter
Several forms of media presentation typically include video, audio, pictures, and URL.
Step1：Open media files
1. Click Add Media in the upper left corner of the screen and choose media files you want to import. The other way is to check the video and drag it into the rounded rectangle in Windows Video Converter
2. Then information bars that record the original status of videos and audios appears at the top of the window.
Click the “Edit” and “Cut” button on the right of it to enter edit mode.
Click the in the upper right corner of the bar to delete videos and audios.
Step2：Select output format
1. Formats are classified according to popular, video, audio and devices. Click on one of them to screen the corresponding format.
2. Select a format and filter further based on the resolution and tone quality. The parameters on the bar also change accordingly.
1. The format in the “Popular” column is configured. The specific formatting properties are marked below format names.
1. Click the icon to see the original storage point and determine the final output folder.
2. Click the “Convert” button in the lower right corner of the window to export media files.
It is worth pointing out that you could tick Merge files at the bottom right of the screen if you import two or more media files.