How to Export Video in Windows Movie Maker
You can export your movie as a video file to use with other applications, Windows Movie Maker supports the following formats: MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, F4V, MKV, TS, 3GP, MPEG-2, WEBM and MP3.
How to export video
1. After you finished editing your video, click "EXPORT" to export your video.
2. Change your video’s name.
3. Choose the output location of your video.
4. Click "Export" button to export it.
You can check the resolution, frame rate, size and duration of the output before exporting.
1. Click the "Settings" button beside the "Resolution" field to enter setting window.
2. There are four quality levels in the settings panel: Default, High Quality, Good Quality and Normal Quality. The difference among them is the Bit Rate of video and audio. You can adjust this or other parameters, such as Resolution and Duration.
3. Audio output setting can adjust the mono and 6 channels to suit your audio quality. After adjusting the export settings, press "OK" to save. Then click the "Export" button to export the video in the export window.
Format: The mainstream video format is MP4, it is the most compatible. No matter whether it is network digital TV, computer or mobile phone, the MP4 format can be played well.
Resolution : The size of the video output. We usually use the size of 1920 x1080.
Frame Rate: The higher the frame rate, the better the smoothness of the image. The amount of video increases with the increase of frame rate. By default, you can choose between 24 frames per second and 25 frames per second.
Bit Rate: The higher the bit rate is, the more image information data per second will be. The closer to the quality of the original data, the clearer the video will be and the louder the volume will be. However, if the encoding rate of the original data is not high and unclear, it is recommended that the maximum encoding rate should not be higher than the encoding rate of the original data. If the setting is higher, the sharpness will be the same as the original material, but it will also affect the volume.
Audio: Use the default setting parameters.